Monday 16 June 2008

The little floor is mine

I've been tagged by Miss White to do the Six Quirks Meme(The title of this post is the strange English translation of the German title).

The rules are:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

• If I eat any form of chocolate, it has to be from frozen, I can't stand warm chocolate and not even refrigerated is cold enough! I also can't eat chocolate bars normally, I have to bite around different parts of them like removing the chocolate first, or eating certain layers in order.

• I have a 'slight' case of OCD, I can't bare having dirty fingers, grease or spillages on my skin. If I eat a packet of crisps i have to split the packet from end to end so I don't get the grease on my hands, and I can't eat fast food without using a napkin to protect my hands. If I ever indulge into a fast food restaurant I leave feeling rather violated and require a good wash & scrub to remove the grease and smells.

• I enjoy an unhealthy yet significant amount of seclusion to the world. I love spending times with my friends yet isolating myself away for days really relaxes me, de-stresses me and brings out my creativity... (I'm starting to sound a little crazy)

• I love to hate things. It could be anything from people to tv commercials & programmes, songs or entertainment venues. I find it's like witnessing a car crash, I can't get enough and rather than distancing myself from things I don't like I enjoy complaining about how much I cant stand them. (I'm not sure that's healthy)

• I pluck my facial hair with my fingers. It's more of a subconscious habit.

• I can never buy 1 or 2 items which could form a set of something. For example, if a band released an album I liked, I would have to buy all of their albums. Or if a novelist wrote a book, I have to have their entire collection, or if i bought shower gel and can't decide on a scent, I buy them all.

I think after trying to think of these quirks, I have realised I am completely but happily insane.

I'm tagging these people: (ok, so it's not 6 people as the rules says)

London Shots
Katize
Made In Mundo

No comments: