Friday 18 April 2008

The art of Eric Tanner



This is the fantastic work of Eric Tanner, a California based illustrater. You can find out more about Eric on his blog, in the mean time i've posted some of his art and some quotes about each piece. His blog can be found at http://erictanart.blogspot.com/

"I finally finished up that Indy piece for Acme Archives. My idea here was to create something that looked as if it came out when the movie took place, circa 1936. I was heavily influenced by Mexican film posters from the 30's & 40's."



"It was quite the honor to get to work on these characters that I've followed since I was a kid. In the end, it became a combination of the stuff I did for Incredibles and them old German film posters."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know about Emily wickersham, a Special Agent (ncis)? Visit Our Website CelebrityPing.Com To read.